Continuing with the series of posts on accessibility solutions in the library, let’s have a look at RapidSet.
RapidSet is really easy to use; it helps those who find the usual white background and black font difficult to read.
To open this, click on Start.
- Then go to All Programs
- Go to Access Apps – an ‘AA’ icon will appear in the right hand side of the start bar. Click this to open the programe.
- Click on Reading and Writing Support.
- Select RapidSet change font/background. Once this is done you will see this screen:
- You can change the background or font colour by selecting the ‘Select Background Colour’ or ‘Select Font Colour’ buttons and then clicking on ‘Apply’.
- To change the colours back to Windows default settings, simply repeat the process and select the original background and font colours.
If you need any help with this, please ask a member of staff.