We are open over Easter, but not every day. Remember that you can renew and reserve online as normal. Please note that Hinckley campus Library is closed on Wednesday 12th April.
You will only be awarded the time if you are not scheduled to be in a class or due to be in one which starts within the next 30 minutes.
There is also another swipe machine at the Nuneaton campus Library.
How to reserve Library items online
1 – Go to the Library catalogue and login with your student/staff ID.
2- Type in the title of what you wish to reserve in the search bar.
3- Click on the item you wish to reserve. At the bottom of it’s individual page (as shown below) you will see a reserve button simply click on it .
4- The screen below will then appear. Tick the box next to which site you wish to collect your reserved items from and then click ok.
5- You will then see the screen below telling you your reservation has been placed. Click continue to return to your account.
6- If at a later stage you wish to cancel your reservation simply click on your name, click on the reserved button, tick the box next to the reserved item you wish to cancel (as shown below) and click cancel. The reservation will then be cancelled and will no longer show on your account.
If you have any problems please come and see Library staff, contact the Library on 02476 243 263 or email us at email@example.com (Library opening hours only).
Please complete our annual user survey so that we can use your feedback to evaluate and improve our service. It will only take a few minutes.
Please click on https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WGKT932
People completing the survey will be entered in to a prize draw to win a memory stick!
Thank you very much for your time.
Loans across both colleges:
- Hinckley 546
- Nuneaton 1964
- SLC 4623
Audio Visual Equipment Loans:
- NWHC 141
- SLC 2356
- NWHC 489
- SLC 1023
People coming in to the Library:
- SLC 14092
E-book pages viewed:
- NWHC 2287
- SLC 919
VLE books accessed
(pages not recorded):
- NWHC 30
- SLC 82
Most popular e-books:
- Early Years for Level 4 & 5 and the Foundation Degree
- Teaching and Learning in Diverse and Inclusive Classrooms
- Psychology for AS for AQA
- BTEC First Health and Social Care Level 2
- NWHC 26
- SLC 27
Clickview allows on demand recording and streaming of TV programmes to classrooms and home. (Data for ClickView Online is not currently available)
ClickView films accessed last month – 73
Most Popular videos
- What Britain Bought in 2015
- Supersize Me
- Seven Days on the Breadline
- Charlie Brooker: How Video Games Changed the World
- The library display at Nuneaton on Equality and Diversity was redone and updated.
- New displays on the Holocaust and on Issues on line were done at SLC.
- 22 new e-books were added to stock at both colleges – two of the titles are “BTEC National Public Services: level 3: book 2” and “BTEC National Travel and Tourism: level 3: book 1”.
- New computer swipe card machines have been installed at Nuneaton and SLC libraries to record learners guided learning hours.