Browse or search:
- Search across all e-library
How to access e-books?
There are no passwords for accessing e-books on the college network.
For off-campus access (e.g. at home), use the Institutional Access or Shibboleth options and your college login (see access from home links above).
How to download?
Most of the e-books provided by the library can be downloaded to your computer, tablet or smatrphone (Apple or Android devices only, not Kindle).
- To open the downloaded e-books on your computer, you will have to install Adobe Digital Editions software.
- To open them on your tablet or smartphone, you will need a free Bluefire Reader app and a free Adobe account.
- Helpsheet on downloading e-books from MyiLibrary (PDF)
- Helpsheet on downloading e-books from Ebrary (PDF)