What is it?
It is a digital video recording system like iPlayer that can stream TV recordings straight to your computer or mobile device.
How can I get free access?
To view programmes on ClickView, on or off campus, visit the ClickView Online website. Login with your college email address (yourstudentID@mymail.nwslc.ac.uk), and then you will be prompted for your standard college username and password For user guide click here
What can I do with it?
If you are a learner, you can:
- watch videos on any college computer, at home, on your iPhone or iPad
- request programmes to be recorded for ClickView.
If you are a member of staff, you can:
- request programmes to be recorded for ClickView
- have existing recordings uploaded to ClickView
- show video to your learners in rooms with a projector and screen
- send video links to your learners
- attach lessons, instructions or web links to videos
- Create interactive videos and quizzes
- store learners’ audio/visual work or videos of their presentations and password protect them
- insert a video into your Moodle page.
For advice, please contact the library.