The College holds a number of licences for you to be able to do more.
- Photocopy/scan from a book, e-book, magazine or website – CLA Licence
- Photocopy/scan from a newspaper – NLA Licence
- Photocopy printed music – please follow the Music Publishers Association’s Code of Fair Practice (no licence allowing copying sheet music in the college)
- Record TV and radio broadcasts – ERA Licence
- Play live and recorded music in the college – PRS for Music Licence
- The UK Copyright Service – a good place to learn about copyright in the United Kingdom
- Copyright User – a copyright guidance for creative industries
- Copyright for creators guide (PDF)
Librarians can advise you and offer sessions for staff and students on copyright and other intellectual property issues – please contact the library.
- Why we should not use on our websites images found via Google? – article from the Guardian